Thank you for signing up for the Ivanti Momentum User Group community.
We look forward to seeing you at an Ivanti Momentum User Group meeting soon. Below, you’ll find important information to navigate our user group community.
How do I create an account?
- Go to https://usergroups.ivanti.com/signup.
- Unless you have an existing Ivanti SSO account (not Cherwell SSO or other acquired company SSO), please complete the form using your business email address.
- Check the Receive global community updates check box and click the Sign Up button.
How do I log in?
- Go to https://usergroups.ivanti.com. Bookmark this page.
- Click Log In in the upper right.
- If you have an Ivanti SSO account, click Login with Ivanti SSO button. If not, enter your email address and password and then click Log In. Customers joining Ivanti after March 2021 (e.g. Cherwell Service Managemnet customers) must log on using their user name and password, not SSO.
- Check the Remember Me to skip this step in the future.
How do I update my profile?
- When you are logged in, click the person icon on the far right of the navigation bar and choose Profile.
- Upload a head shot and optional background image, share contact information, and tell us a little about yourself so others can get to know you. If you do not upload a background image, a default background will be added.
What products does Ivanti have user groups for?
First of all, we are actively growing the user group program and need community leaders to start new groups, so if you don't see a group that fits your needs, consider starting one. As you peruse different groups, keep an eye out for product names (e.g. Cherwell or Neurons for Ivanti Service Management) as well as verticals. Currently, we hold three types of user groups:
- Groups with "Cherwell" in the title focus on the Cherwell Service Management (CSM) product. These groups typically meet three to four times a year.
- Breakfast Club is a casual meetup to discuss all things IT. This group meets every other week.
- Topic-based and vertical-based events are held regularly.
Who can attend events?
- User group meetings are primarily for Ivanti customers, but Ivanti partners, employees, and prospective customers are invited to attend. You do not have to be a member of the group to join, but you must have an active IMUG account. Sign up now. with your business email address.
- IMUG events will be held virtually in 2021, but we hope to introduce some hybrid meetings (in-person meetings with a virtual component) in early 2022. Of course, this is subject to local COVID guidelines and restrictions.
- To be automatically notified of events for a particular group, you must create an IMUG account AND join the group.
How do I find events I'm registered for and join a call?
- When you are logged in, click the person icon on the far right of the navigation bar. If you uploaded a profile picture, the icon will be replaced with your profile picture.
- Choose My Tickets to see events you've registered for.
- If it's time to join a meeting, click the event you want to join. When the event page loads, click the button in the header image to join the call.
How do I unsubscribe from a group's communications?
- Click the person icon or your image on the upper right and go to your profile.
- Click Updates.
- Uncheck the boxes for groups from which you do not want to receive communications.
Community Leader Q&A
What does it take to run an Ivanti Momentum User Group?
To run an Ivanti Momentum User Group, it takes a few hours to plan the event, create the event on IMUG and send out the invitation to group members.
What support does Ivanti provide?
- Comprehensive IMUG Community Leader onboarding and training.
- Meeting material templates (email, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Meeting frameworks – duration, structure, best practices.
- Agenda content library.
- IMUG team member in your region to guide you through the ropes.
- Access to Community Leader private group on IMUG and Innovators.
How often should a user group meet?
We recommend quarterly but Community Leaders can meet as frequently as they wish.
What would you say is the ideal number of participants in a user group meeting?
We recommend to have at least six different companies registered for an event.
For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.