Attention PulseSecure Customers!
Thank you for signing up for the Ivanti Momentum User Group community.
We look forward to seeing you at an Ivanti Momentum User Group meeting soon. Below, you’ll find important information to navigate our user group community.
How do I create an account?
- Go to https://usergroups.ivanti.com/signup.
- Unless you have an existing Ivanti SSO account (not PulseSecure SSO), please complete the form using your business email address.
- Check the Receive global community updates check box and click the Sign Up button.
How do I log in?
- If you're an Ivanti employee, login through My Apps > User Groups.
- If you're a customer, go to https://usergroups.ivanti.com. Bookmark this page.
- Click Log In in the upper right.
- If you have an Ivanti SSO account, click Login with Ivanti SSO button. If not, enter your email address and password and then click Log In.
- Check the Remember Me to skip this step in the future.
How do I update my profile?
- When you are logged in, click the person icon on the far right of the navigation bar and choose Profile.
- Upload a head shot and optional background image, share contact information, and tell us a little about yourself so others can get to know you. If you do not upload a background image, a default background will be added.
What products does Ivanti have user groups for?
First of all, we are actively growing the user group program and need community leaders to start new groups, so if you don't see a group that fits your needs, consider starting one. As you peruse different groups, keep an eye out for product names (e.g. Cherwell or Neurons for Ivanti Service Management) as well as verticals. Currently, we hold three types of user groups:
- Product focused group: These groups include the product accronym in the title. (e.g. ISM, CSM, UEM, etc.) These groups typically meet three to four times a year.
- Breakfast Club is a casual meetup to discuss all things IT. This group meets every other week.
- Topic-based and vertical-based events are held regularly.
Who can attend events?
- User group meetings are primarily for Ivanti customers, but approved Ivanti partners, employees, and prospective customers are invited to attend. You do not have to be a member of the group to participate, but you must have an active IMUG account to register for events. Sign up now with your business email address.
- IMUG events are held virtually or hybrid meetings (in-person meetings with a virtual component). Of course, this is subject to local COVID guidelines and restrictions.
- To be automatically notified of events for a particular group, you must sign up for an IMUG account (see instructions above) AND join the group.
How do I find events I'm registered for and join a call?
- When you are logged in, click the person icon on the far right of the navigation bar. If you uploaded a profile picture, the icon will be replaced with your profile picture.
- Choose My Tickets to see events you've registered for.
- Fifteen minutes before the meeting start time, path to the event you want to join. On the event page, click the button in the header image to join the call.
How do I unsubscribe from a group's communications?
- Click the person icon or your image on the upper right and go to your profile.
- Click Updates.
- Uncheck the boxes for groups from which you do not want to receive communications.
Community Leader Q&A
What does it take to run an Ivanti Momentum User Group?
To run an Ivanti Momentum User Group, it takes a few hours to plan the event, create the event on IMUG and send out the invitation to group members. The email invitations are automated.
What support does Ivanti provide?
- Comprehensive IMUG Community Leader onboarding and training.
- Meeting material templates (email, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Meeting frameworks – duration, structure, best practices.
- Agenda content library.
- IMUG team member in your region to guide you through the ropes.
- Access to Community Leader private group on IMUG and Innovators.
How often should a user group meet?
We recommend that groups meet quarterly, but Community Leaders may decide how frequently the group meets.
What would you say is the ideal number of participants in a user group meeting?
We recommend to have at least six different companies registered for an event.
For assistance, please email email@example.com.