This user group combines Neurons for ITSM and CSM (Cherwell Service Management) customers and is for, by, and about customers. Connect with other administrators and process owners around the Greater Chicago Area (and beyond). We meet three times a year to see how other customers are using the platform or how others have solved the same things you're working on, learn the latest product updates, and brainstorm solutions on current projects. This customer-driven group is an exceptional opportunity for customers to connect and learn from each other.
What makes these Ivanti user group meetings unique? Customers determine the agenda and volunteer to present, making our meetings truly customer-driven.
What does a typical meeting agenda look like?
- Welcome and Introductions: Find out who's in the room.
- Ivanti Updates and Announcements
- Customer Show and Share: This is a chance for customers to see what other customers have done
- Product Demo or Discussion
- Roundtable Discussion or Solve My Problem: This is an open forum to ask questions or discuss topics not on the formal agenda. It's an opportunity to crowdsource potential solutions regarding your project or challenges.
- Plan Next Meeting