This Higher Education ITSM user group is for, by, and about customers. Connect with other higher education ITSM administrators and process owners. We meet four times a year to see how other customers are using the platform or how others have solved the things you’re working on, learn the latest product updates, and brainstorm solutions on current projects. This customer-driven group is an exceptional opportunity for customers to connect with and learn from each other.
Although this group is open to all Ivanti ITSM customers, the primary focus will be on Ivanti Service Management (ISM).
What makes our Ivanti User Group meetings unique? They are for, by, and about customers. Customers determine the agenda and volunteer to present, and the Ivanti team will support the meeting—making them truly customer-driven.
What does a typical meeting agenda look like?
- Welcome and introductions: find out who's in the room.
- Ivanti updates and announcements.
- Customer show and share: this is a chance for customers to see what other customers have done.
- Product demo or discussion.
- Roundtable discussion or solve my problem: this is an open forum to ask questions or discuss topics, not on the formal agenda. It’s an excellent opportunity to crowdsource potential solutions regarding your ISM project.
- Plan next meeting.
Stay in touch with your group between meetings through your exclusive Ivanti innovators Engage forum Higher Education ITSM User Group Forum; this is where you can ask questions, request help, share your tales of woe or triumph or chill out and chat. You will need to create an account on Ivanti Innovators Engage to join the forum.