The Indiana Cherwell Service Management (CSM) user group is for, by, and about customers. Connect with other CSM administrators and process owners around Indiana. We meet four times a year (twice in person and twice virtually) to see how other customers are using the platform, learn how others have solved for business processes, hear the latest product updates, and brainstorm solutions on current projects. This customer-driven group is an exceptional opportunity for customers to connect with and learn from each other.
What makes these Ivanti user group meetings unique? They are for, by, and about customers. Customers determine the agenda and volunteer to present, and the Ivanti team will support the meeting—making our meetings truly customer-driven.
What does a typical meeting agenda look like?
- Welcome and Introductions: Find out who's in the room.
- Ivanti and CSM Updates and Announcement
- Customer Show and Share: This is a chance for customers to see what other customers have done
- Product Demo or Discussion
- Roundtable Discussion or Solve my Problem: This is an open forum to ask questions or discuss topics not on the formal agenda. It’s a good opportunity to crowdsource potential solutions regarding your CSM project.
- Plan Next Meeting
Stay in touch with the group between meetings.
If you haven't joined the Innovators online forum, visit https://innovators.ivanti.com/join/INCSM to join and be automatically added to the Indiana CSM group. If you're already a member of the Indiana Innovators group, visit https://innovators.ivanti.com/forum/c/imug-indiana-csm-group to stay in touch between meetings. Meeting resources are also posted here.