This Cherwell Service Management (CSM) user group is for, by, and about customers. Connect with other CSM administrators and process owners around Ohio. We meet three times a year to see how other customers are using the platform or how others have solved for the same things you’re working on, learn the latest product updates, and brainstorm solutions on current projects. This customer-driven group is an exceptional opportunity for customers to connect with and learn from each other.
What makes these Ivanti user group meetings unique? Customers determine the agenda and volunteer to present making our meetings truly customer-driven.
What does a typical meeting agenda look like?
- Welcome and Introductions: Find out who's in the room.
- Ivanti and CSM Updates and Announcement
- Customer Show and Share: This is a chance for customers to see what other customers have done
- Product Demo or Discussion
- Roundtable Discussion or Solve my Problem: This is an open forum to ask questions or discuss topics not on the formal agenda. It’s a good opportunity to crowdsource potential solutions regarding your CSM project.
- Plan Next Meeting