Attention PulseSecure Customers!
|Community Leader Guidelines
Running a group in your region can be one of the most rewarding experiences in your personal and professional career. The community specialists within the Ivanti Momentum User Group (IMUG) team equip you with the tools, resources, knowledge, and support network to help you build a successful local Ivanti Momentum User Group.
IMUG Community Leaders are:
- Active Ivanti customers with an Ivanti product that has been operating in production for at least one year.
- Volunteers who are passionate about Ivanti solutions and a community champion motivated to share knowledge and learn something new from others.
- Already active on at least one of the following Ivanti programs: Innovators, Ivanti Support Community, Reference Program, Advisory Councils, other User Group events.
- Encouraged to recruit co-community leaders to help assist with user group event arrangements.
- The voice of their local user group - representing their thoughts, opinions, and wishes to the IMUG Team.
- Enthusiastic and committed to promoting their group and growing its membership.
IMUG Community Leaders agree to:
- Abide by and enforce the IMUG Code of Conduct, making the experience safe and inclusive for all attendees.
- Act in representation of themselves, not a company or corporation.
- Plan and moderate quarterly user group meetings*:
- Run all events and manage RSVPs through Ivanti Momentum User Groups | IMUG.
- Assist the IMUG team with local user group communication, invitations, and meeting updates.
- Solicit fellow user group members to host meetings (for on-site meetings).
- Identify and recruit fellow user group members to deliver presentations at user group events.
- Work with the IMUG team to generate meeting topics and content. Provide any requests for Ivanti staff or partner-led content (workshops, demonstrations, learning, etc.).
- Participate in pre-event planning calls to form meeting agendas and schedules.
- Create meeting materials.
- If applicable, support the regional IMUG Exchange meeting: serve as a committee member among other leaders in that region. This would count as one of the quarterly meetings.
- Be an advocate of the Ivanti Momentum User Group (IMUG) program to prospective, new and current members of the user group community in accordance with provided best practices.
- Lead an interest call with prospective members to plan your groups inaugural meeting.
- Be a leader in the online Ivanti Innovators community for the local user group.
- Post meeting questions, updates, and commentary between user group meetings.
- Follow Ivanti’s brand guidelines and direction from the IMUG team.
- If hosting and recording virtual user group meetings, follow guidance from IMUG Team on obtaining required consent for recording from all participants.
- Attend quarterly Community Leader calls.
*The IMUG Team reserves the right to add or remove Leaders from a User Group for any reason, including for inactivity. Leaders who have not hosted a meeting in two consecutive quarters will be considered inactive, unless the IMUG team has given prior approval for an alternative meeting cadence. The IMUG team will be on hand to provide Community Leaders with any required support. Should inactivity continue, Community Leaders will receive a warning 30 days before the group will be shut down. Groups can be reinstated by 2 or more Ivanti customers who are willing to revive and lead the User Group.
IMUG Community Leader resources:
- The IMUG team. Ivanti’s group of customer community specialists, are there to support you, not just at the beginning, but as you continue your journey as a Community Leader.
- Comprehensive Community Leader onboarding and training.
- Meeting material templates (email, PowerPoint etc.).
- Meeting frameworks – duration, structure, best practices.
- Agenda content library.
- Access to Community Leader private group on IMUG & Innovators.
IMUG Community Leader recognition*:
- 6-month subscription to Ivanti Advantage Learning (access to online videos and self-paced courses only), includes the opportunity to take certifications during this period. Attractive discount available for subscription extension.**
- Complimentary conference pass to Ivanti Solutions Summit (pass only - excludes travel and accommodation expenses).**
- Special in-person Community Leader-only social event at Ivanti Solutions Summit.**
- Annual meet-up at Ivanti Solutions Summit for training and exclusive event with C-Level leader.**
- Exclusive quarterly Campfires for Community Leaders to come together with the Ivanti Envision team to expand their Ivanti knowledge, go deep with capability mapping, and get hands on with the platforms.
- Sneak-peek at upcoming product enhancements.
- Dinner-On-Us: Night before a User Group meeting with the IMUG Team member(s).
- Exclusive swag.
- Virtual Community Leader Badge.
- Spotlight in IMUG community.
- Professional profile elevation through Ivanti social channels.
*Community Leader recognition described above is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and may be modified by Ivanti at any time at its discretion.
**Extended to active Community Leaders who have organized and completed at least one user group meeting as a Community Leader.
IMUG Team responsibilities
IMUG Community Leaders and the IMUG team have a mutual partnership with the goal of coordinating and hosting user group meetings. The IMUG team are community professionals dedicated to supporting the IMUG Community Leaders needs and setting them up for success.
Your IMUG team are here to:
- Monitor the meeting lifecycle.
- Assist the Community Leader to recruit Ivanti and partner-led demonstrations.
- For in-person meetings, support the Community Leader in working with customer host regarding on-site logistics:
- Sponsorship for event costs, hybrid AV, refreshments.)
- Host pre-event planning call with Community Leader(s).
- Provide meeting support.
- Assist in the creation, sending and managing of meeting invitations and monitoring of registrations.
- Provide continual support for the Community Leader.
- Training & coaching.
- Metrics & insights on member feedback and group performance.
- Promote Ivanti Momentum User Group events via Ivanti communication channels.
- Organize regional multi-group Exchange meetings with support from a commitee of Community Leaders.
||Ready to become a leader in your region?