Please join us for the third group event of 2022.
In this session Gary Wang from Ivanti will run us through notable changes coming soon in the 2022.3 update followed by a demonstration of the Teams chatbot integration with ISM which has recently received an update.
Following that Glenn Crooks from Central Queensland University (CQU) will demonstrate the use of variables in the Cherwell product. Ivanti ported a portion of this capability over to ISM as part of the "Convergence" project but they haven't quite gone all the way. We believe this feature will be very useful to have properly enabled in ISM and as such we'll be asking for your UserVoice +1 votes should you agree.
QUT and UniSQ put their heads together and built a Task Scheduler feature which will be made available to the Ivanti community for free download. Vee Ferreira from UniSQ will demonstrate the capabilities of the module and let you know how you can download it for your own use.
This will lead us into our roundtable discussion which will be open to the whole group. The topic is: "Request Offering development....how do you do it?" We look forward to getting input from everyone.
To prepare for the roundtable, we suggest attendees wishing to participate familiarise themselves with how you/your organisation operates in this area. The following high-level questions should get you on the right track:
- how do you identify the need for a new template?
- can/how service teams request a new templates?
- do you have a standard set of questions you ask a service team when you first meet to discuss this?
- do you have a standard approach to overall form design?
- do you have standard request types?
- do you have standard workflow components?
- do you document anything about how the template was made/works?
- do you do anything in particular to assist with reporting?
- do you do anything different/special to assist with ongoing maintenance?