This Pacific Northwest Neurons for ITSM user group, also known as Ivanti Service Manager (ISM), is for, by, and about customers. Connect with other ISM administrators and process owners around Oregon, Washington, and Vancouver, Canada. We meet four times a year to see how other customers are using the platform or how others have solved the same things you're working on, learn the latest product updates, and brainstorm solutions on current projects. This customer-driven group is an exceptional opportunity for customers to connect with and learn from each other.
What makes these Ivanti user group meetings unique? Customers determine the agenda and volunteer to present, making our meetings genuinely customer-driven.
What does a typical meeting agenda look like?
- Welcome and Introductions: Find out who's in the room.
- Ivanti and ISM Updates and Announcement
- Customer Show and Share: This is a chance for customers to see what other customers have done
- Product Demo or Discussion
- Roundtable Discussion or Solve my Problem: This is an open forum to ask questions or discuss topics, not on the formal agenda. It's an excellent opportunity to crowdsource potential solutions regarding your ISM project.
- Plan Next Meeting
Stay in touch with the group between meetings.
Join other Pacific Northwest ISM User Group members on Ivanti Innovators to network and keep the conversation going between meetings: https://innovators.ivanti.com/join/PNWISM