This Canadian Neurons for ITSM user group, also known as Ivanti Service Manager (ISM), is for, by, and about customers. Connect with other ISM administrators and process owners around Canada. We meet four times a year to see how other customers are using the platform or how others have solved the things you’re working on, learn the latest product updates, and brainstorm solutions on current projects. This customer-driven group is an exceptional opportunity for customers to connect with and learn from each other.
What makes our Ivanti User Group meetings unique? They are for, by, and about customers. Customers determine the agenda and volunteer to present, and the Ivanti team will support the meeting—making them truly customer-driven.
What does a typical meeting agenda look like?
- Welcome and introductions: find out who's in the room.
- Ivanti updates and announcements.
- Customer show and share: this is a chance for customers to see what other customers have done.
- Product demo or discussion.
- Roundtable discussion or solve my problem: this is an open forum to ask questions or discuss topics not on the formal agenda. It’s a good opportunity to crowdsource potential solutions regarding your ISM project.
- Plan next meeting.
Stay in touch with your group between meetings through your exclusive forum Canada ISM User Group Forum this is the place to ask questions, request help, share your tales of woe or triumph or just chill out and chat.