Attention PulseSecure Customers!
Community Leaders play an important role in organizing and running Ivanti Momentum User Groups at a local level and are recognized as an extension of the IMUG team. They are:
- Plan and moderate user group meetings
- Be the voice of your group
- Foster member engagement and collaboration
- Dedicated support from the IMUG team
- Ongoing training and coaching
- Community Leader networking
- Event costs covered by Ivanti
- Complimentary training.
- Exclusive activities
- Early bird product insights
- Community Campfire workshops
- Free certifications and badging
- Spotlight in Ivanti community and social channels
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Self-driven, creative, and passionate about the IMUG community
- Active Ivanti customer
- Facilitate a welcome and inclusive environment
- Actively interested in others and their initiatives
Interested and want to know more?
Hear about it first hand from the IMUG team by joining one of our Community Leader interest calls held on the first Friday of every month!
Can't wait for the next one or you can't make it?
Want to become a leader in your region?