Many of our customers have been using Ivanti Patch solutions for years with great results. For some your business goals and strategies around cloud adoption and reducing costs through use of SaaS solutions has been a big driver to your innovation.
Over the last 2 years Ivanti has been working on bringing three unique capabilities to our Ivanti Neurons SaaS platform.
- Patch Intelligence - A unique approach to provide stability, reliability and risk-based intelligence to improve patching efficiency and reduce SLA breaches
- Patch for Microsoft Endpoint Manager - For customers using Intune this provides automated publishing of 3rd party updates all from the cloud
- Patch Management - A cloud first approach for patching using a risk-based approach
This session will dive in to the 3 solutions. Show some common use cases and how simple they are to adopt. We will also demonstrate how you can use them along side your existing Ivanti patch solution during migration or for a single pain of glass.
What you will learn from this session:
- How you can patch from the cloud reducing your infrastructure footprint
- How you can leverage AI and a Risk-Based approach to reduce costs to patch, reduce SLA breaches and reduce risk faster
- How you can migrate simply and at your own pace