Join us for our annual Northeast Exchange multi-day user group meeting in Portsmouth, NH, at Service Credit Union for two-and-a-half-days, June 21 - 23. Mark your calendar and route your approvals to attend this FREE event.
Don't miss out on this once-a-year event! Seats are limited; RSVP Now to join us and connect with other brilliant Service Management administrators and process owners from around the Northeast region.
Sue Barber with MITRE, Eli Hunt with Dartmouth Health, and Steve Castellana with Atlantic Health lead the Northeast Exchange making this meeting for, by, and about customers — fostering collaboration among group members. This customer-driven group is an exceptional opportunity for customers to connect and learn from each other.
A sneak peek:
June 21 Join experts in a Capability Assessment Workshop: Defining your Strategy (in-person only)
During our interactive sessions, we will assess the maturity of your organizational business capabilities and build strategies for delivering additional value and benefits across your IT estate. We will explore how you can leverage a capability framework to align your business and technical stakeholders around company needs, priorities, capabilities, and objectives. This information-rich asset, which you will return to your organization with, will help you build roadmap strategies for adding value and benefits across your IT estate.
Bring your ideas, experiences (both good and bad), and lessons learned with your personal interactions around data, business, and technology architecture and what that means to your company.
June 22 Breakout rooms are open throughout the day to participate in when you want (in-person only)
June 23 will be a recap of the event (hybrid)
- Performance Room: Have an expert provide tips on improving performance. For CSM customers, run your system analyzer, and an expert will look at the results and provide tips on how to improve your performance. For Neurons for ITSM customers, meet with an expert to provide tips and tricks.
- Presenters Room: We will have four different presentations, two focused on CSM and two on Neurons for ITSM.
- How out of the box are you? Are you taking over CSM from someone else? Have you been using CSM for years and forgotten what changes you've made? Check out this utility Megan Hartz from T4S will present.
- Service Desk Modernization in Neurons for ITSM – Jennifer Ellis, City of Brampton
- Outage Application in CSM – Sue Barber, MITRE
- ITAM/RFID/Asset Tag for both CSM and Neurons for ITSM – Mike Fuson, Excalibur
- Consulting Corner Room: Pop on over to the Consulting Corner and meet 1:1 with product experts to discuss your challenges.
- Collaborative Development Room: Stop by the Collaborative Development room and join forces with other Ivanti customers in a collaborative team-building exercise.
- Community Outreach Room: Need to unwind a bit, swing by the Community room. Participate in the community outreach activity or sit back and enjoy the company of others. This is the perfect time to socialize and get to know one another.
- Finally, we'll end the day with a networking social hour at The Inn at Rye Place, where you can enjoy drinks, food, and games, all while relaxing by the fire pits.
- Neurons for ITSM and CSM roadmap and migration update.
- Recap of the event.
- We have a discounted room rate of $199/night from June 20 to 23 at The Inn at Rye Place, a charming boutique hotel 1.3 miles from our meeting venue Service Credit Union. Rooms fill up fast, so don't wait, reserve your room soon. To book a room, call (603) 964-9700 and mention that you're with the Ivanti group. Available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Additionally, several chain hotels are available in downtown Portsmouth, approximately 3.5 miles from the Service Credit Union.
Important links for this meeting:
**To see the full agenda, you MUST CLICK on each date below to see what's scheduled for that day.**